Saturday, May 1, 2010

Loserville


Draw -
A contest ending without either side winning.

From this definition of draw, are we all losers then? After a 45 minute arena match myself and hubby played was a draw, I was shocked to discover we still lose 12points as did the other team. I would have thought a draw meant that no one wins and no one loses. Apparently we all lose:( Blizzard's way of saying we all suck I guess. Why not just Zero for both teams after spending a hard fought 45minutes in arena. This game does not count in your 10 games though.

If you are someone who only does 10 games per week, to waste that 45 minutes must be a real pain in the butt. I think no points lost for either is a better way to do it.

I don't mind that the game doesn't count but to also lose 12points is a double whammy for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment