Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Pouting Lazy Druid


I've been a slacker on my drood with only 1 profession so this weekend,
since I have the gold, my plan was to buy all the herbs necessary to level
alchemy. Hubby is an elixir master so I will be a potions master. I hope to level
it over a 2 hour period.

Well that plan went to pot as the old world herbs were freakin' insanely priced.
Some at 120g per stack. I was absolutely floored. I knew the prices would be a
little high and didn't mind paying more for the low level herbs but it was over
the top. On Saturday with hubby's help we farmed some of the herbs and
got me to about 250 then on Sunday we got me to 439 so the rest if gravy
and I'll do it with transmutes.

Flask of the North
Binds when picked up
Requires Alchemy (400)
Item Level 80
Use: Increases your spell power by 47,
attack power by 80, or Strength by 40 for 1 hour.
Counts as both a Battle and Guardian elixir.
Effect persists through death.
"Can be used in arenas. This potent flask is not
consumed when used, but is unaffected by Mixology."

A nice little buff for pvp.

I can't count the number of times I hear folks asking about leveling a profession
and each time I tell them to visit wow-professions.com as they give
you guides for all the professions. They indicate what mats you need and how
much of each, recipes and where to get them. It can have you leveling any
profession in no time flat. There really is no reason to not have two professions
unless you are a lazy drood like myself:)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm not sure what is going on with my post but I had to make it the smallest so it wouldn't cut off the words.

    ReplyDelete