Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flower Picking Whore

How many characters have you leveled up and then when you are bored you simply toss them aside, leaving them alone in the dark twisting nether. They know no love, but await that moment when something is awoken in their player's head to activate them again and bring them back to life.

From an earlier post you noticed I leveled my alchemy and used my first character ever; a 71 female warrior, to farm the herbs I needed. Now I'm enjoying making flasks and pots and continue to put that warrior to work.

I've been farming in Storm Peaks the last couple of hours on my warrior and although she is only 71 I have very few difficulties in this zone. There are 2 or 3 nodes I avoid picking but aside from that she can fill her bags quickly. Most of the herbs there are not near mobs and so its quite easy. Every now and again I come across a horde that will gank me for a flower but thats to be expected and it really is a rarity. Storm Peaks is a much safer zone than Zul'Drak or the Sholazar as there are just too many mobs in those zones.

I love my easy breezy beautiful flower picking warrior whore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment