Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Slutty but Deadly Succubus


Succubus: In folklore that stems from medieval legend, a succubus is a demon who takes the form of a woman to seduce men in dreams to have sexual intercourse.

Sooooo, this is what my husband is up to while I'm in arena dying at the hands of a lock. No wonder it always seems to be happening behind a post or on the other side of the arena when I'm not there. He has been overly complaining about the succubus in arena. So when I hear "OH MY GOD" it isn't a "I'm in trouble, help me" cry, it's a cry of "DO IT AGAIN, DO IT AGAIN". So to all you locks out there, I'm coming for you and I'm gonna wrath that bitch down. You keep that slut's hands off my hunter man /GLARE

2 comments:

  1. I solemnly swear that I only ever use the felhunter in arena! I doubt your husband wants to get cosy with good ol' Jhuroon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done...hope to see you in the arena:)

    ReplyDelete