Monday, March 8, 2010

Bearly Back

Well its been a while. I did take some time from the game but now I'm back playing my resto druid. Lots of changes had happened while I was gone including random heroics. Generally, I have really enjoyed the randoms and have only had a couple of not so great experiences. I've starting doing 10man ICC and even pugged a couple of 25man ICC which were great but disband quickly if one or two people leave the group, which sucks.

When I came back I knew my gear was in significant need of an upgrade. Luckily I always had some gold on my toons so I quickly bought up 3 or 4 pieces of gear for a start. It has been going well ever since. My only issue is a nice neck piece. Seems hard to come by or I lose in a roll. I'm currently wearing a 226 and anxious for an upgrade.

My mage has been put to work with her JC skills and keeping me and other guildies in gems.

I hope everyone is doing well and watch for more updates.

Thanks so much

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog, hope to see more updates soon!

    ReplyDelete