Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pull Up a Chair

As a mother who plays warcraft, I certainly have stories to share about my adventures and those of my family. Let me first introduce myself; I'm Cathy and my toon is an 80 mage named Justamom on the Bleeding Hollow Server. My daughter is an epic 80 druid healer who loves to pvp and my husband a dwarf hunter who enjoys both pvp and pve.

We are part of a family first guild and consider ourselves casual raiders. We have been playing for over 2 years and have made some great relationships.

My main interest in the game aside from the social aspect is PVE and coming up with fun ways to make gold. I'm an AH veteran who loves to farm and bring home the bacon:) Its very convenient to have 3 accounts with different professions not only for making gold but to help each other.

I look forward to sharing my stories and that of my family.

That being said, pull up a chair at my mage table...always room for one more!

1 comment: