Friday, July 31, 2009

Where's the nearest Mall?

I'm just back from a little vacation to Niagara-on-the-Lake (small pretty town about 30km from Niagara Falls on the Canadian side). It was an awesome trip and I'm going to put up a few pictures later.

Now, lets talk shopping. I have spent a considerable amount of time in the game working my professions and utilizing the AH to put myself in a healthy financial position. As I mentioned before, when my druid hit 80 I was able to walk into 3 lvl 226 pieces from the AH. I WANT MORE!! I want to be able to buy alot more gear, rare mounts and just cool stuff.

Although I don't spend as much time raiding as others, I have spent alot of time farming and so for that work I would love to have more shopping options. It is very limited as to what I can get with my gold. It wouldn't bother me if they had shop that offered high end Tier pieces for 10k and up. Perhaps a handful of rare mounts at 25k or higher (just as an example).

It just feels my options are limited. It has gotten to a point where I'm not sure what I am farming for. I have enough gold for repairs/enchants/gems etc for the rest of my WoW life. A nice mall underneath Dalaran would be wonderful. It would be a high-end mall and prices would be crazy but it gives those who really work the professions an opportunity to get some cool stuff.

With all that being said, Hubby just brought up a good point as to why Blizz would be a little hesitatant about my plan. Gold Farmers. If the gold begins to hold value like that then people will use real money to buy the gold they want. /sigh Makes me angry but I know its true.

Oh well....my dream will be just that....in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment