Friday, June 5, 2009

A Nagging Pain While You Play?


Myself and my husband were discussing the "nag" word today and when is it that someone (me I guess we are referring to) is nagging. Now, I don't think I nag at all. I provide gentle reminders of things that I know would not be taken care of without words of encouragement:) Hubby's opinion is quite the contrary and even stretches into the game. When we can't get a boss down he tells everyone to stand back and send Justamom in and she'll nag K.T. to death *raising eyebrow* /sigh

I wonder how many of you get nagged while you play? I would guess you would respond in one of the following ways and I would appreciate your feedback on this:

1. Ignore your parter and continue to play

2. Do the task immediately to stop the nagging

3. Commit to do it later

4. Log out in anger, doing the task and pouting all nite and not return to the game

5. Or perhaps you avoid the nagging by doing everything before you log in

6. Maybe you have a nag-free life?


OH and definition of nagging:

To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.


My husband is nag-free...he just doesn't know it.....hmmm I must continue to remind him of that:P

2 comments:

  1. I nag myself, and do everything before I log in. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife likes to think she doesn't nag me either... must be a woman's prerogative...

    My responses... 1, 3, 4, 4, 4

    Once in a blue moon my wife gets 2

    ReplyDelete